Sunday, May 20, 2007

My One and Only Dream Guy...


I want a guy who would love me.
Someone who you'd treat me very nicely.
A guy who would treat me like a queen in our castle.
And someone I would treat like my King.
He would always make me laugh
And bring me tears of happiness.
A guy who I'd like to discover everyday of my life.
Someone I would die without.
A special person who would never break my heart.
One who is willing to risk his life for me.
Someone who would always be mine.
And someone who would treat me as his.
I like a guy who would sing for me.
And someone who would dance with me.
Share with him a drink or two.
And make passionate love with.
I'd like a man who would say I'm beautiful.
But won't be afraid to say,"The black dress would look better on you"
I want a man who would travel with me.
Who would only be happy when he's beside me.
A guy I'd love to share my bath with
Or would make love with me under the pouring rain.
Someone who I'd grow old with.
And be the father of my kids.
He would be my one and only true love.
And I would be the same in his life.
I don't think I need to look for him
Coz deep in my heart I know he's coming.
I think it's you M.A.B.
You'll always be my one and only man...

I will always love you... You can count on that!

No comments: